Part 1 – Add to Website Plan
List at least three interactive features that could be added to your site and what purpose each would serve for your site and its visitors. The form created in Part Two of this assignment can be included as one of the interactive features.
Part 2 – Refine and finalize your website
Refine and finalize your website by doing the following:
· Add a simple web form—such as an order form, a subscription to a newsletter, or a request for contact.
· Use division or a table to structure the form elements.
· Finalize a navigation system.
· Use metadata to increase accessibility and search engine optimization.
· Test for functionality and usability.
As in the prior assignment, use only Adobe® Dreamweaver® or another HTML editor to refine the homepage developed in Week Three.
Check your HTML code using the Markup Validation Service on the W3C® website, (www.w3.org) prior to submitting your web page(s). A link to this site may be found in the Materials tab on your student website.
Submit all website files in a compressed folder.