Though you will not actually complete any research study, to
Though you will not actually complete any research study, to successfully complete this learning unit, you will be expected to present a power point on the problem statement from unit 3 that impacts your particular Area of Specialization within your field with the intent to define the scope and nature of the problem and to seek strategies for solving and or understanding the problem.
To successfully complete this project, you will be expected to create a persuasive power point presentation that:
- Is 10–12 slides in length.
- Includes a title and cover page (slide).
- Describes the identified problem statement related to your area of specialization.
- Identifies your purpose statement including why the study is important and who cares.
- Illustrates a conceptual framework that identifies concepts or variables that you would be researching.
- Chooses between quantitative and qualitative approaches that you would use to study the problem and discuss which design you would use and why.
- Identifies a theoretical framework that you would use to explain your hypothetical findings.
- Lists 10 peer-reviewed articles that examine the published research that you might use in your study.
- Summarizes the expected findings of your proposed research.
- Identifies how you will modify your professional practice based on your learning from this course.