Need word file andPower Point presentation
The final assignment will be to develop a strategic management business plan for a company of your choice. You can focus on a company you would like to start, or you can use the organization where you have worked or currently work. There is an attached a template for your paper.
You are to take all of the issues and topics that have been discussed throughout these seven weeks, to develop a strategic management plan and business policy for an organization.
Business Management & Strategy Capstone Project
The project is completely individualized; students are encouraged to select work-related projects that are of particular interest to them and that will result in professional growth and benefit the organization. The goal is to produce a viable Strategic Plan & Business Ppolicy—one that has a real chance of being accepted—and to prepare documents and a public presentation that will convince the agency administrators to adopt your idea and plan.
I. Written Project or Policy Report
- Your professor will assume the role of Capstone Supervisor of the project or policy you have designed for the organization of your choice and will work with you to ask for additional narrative, documentation, research-derived information, etc. You will assume the role of Strategic Planning Director.
- You will communicate each week with your instructor (via Discussion Boards or other means of communication) to discuss the progress of your project.
- You may desire to establish a phone consultation with your professor to track your ongoing work on the project. Your professor will provide you with his or her schedule to ensure that these consultations comply with both of your schedules.
- Your professor may ask drafts of your written work throughout the eight week term; the professor will set a clearly established deadline for drafts.
- Any e-mail message between you and your professor that requires a response from either party will be followed-up within 48 hours.
- At the end of the term (on a date provided by your professor), you will deliver a 2000-4500 word (10-15 pages) written project report that is consistent with criteria established.
· 1” Margins
· Double spaced
· 12 point font
· Numbered pages
· Cover and reference page
· Must utilize academic sources to support research
Format of paper– Headings
III. Background of Project
IV. Explanation of Project
V. Strategic Plan & Business Policy
VI. Curriculum Components
VII. Review and Summary
Appendix A Budget
*You may add other appendices for charts, surveys, and other information you would like to include with your project.
Note: Your paper must conform to the guidelines set forth by the American Psychological Association, and should NOT be written in first person.
II. Final Presentation:
You will make a formal presentation to your professor and possibly other panelists in-person or virtually (depending on whether you are in a seated or online class) which will be graded and included in the evaluation of the final course grade. The committee of professors will assume the role of Agency or Constituency Board of Directors who have final say on the implementation of your project or policy.
The presentation will consist of:
· A professional power point presentation of the project (approximately 15 minutes long) designed to present your plan to the committee of: a) the value of the plan and policy; b) the thoroughness of your preparation; and c) your potential for success.