Part I: After reading Chapter 12 of the textbook, use the examples charts on pages 315-323 to analyze and chart each of the following crimes and determine which statistical method is most appropriate to answer the question accompanying each crime type.
- Assault in bars – which bar has the highest percent of assaults per occupancy?
- Burglaries in commercial – what “beat” has the highest number of burglaries?
- Burglaries in residential – what “beat” has the highest number of burglaries?
- Auto theft – which “beats” have had an increase in auto thefts the past two years?
- Location – which “beat” has the most crimes?
Part II: Based on your assigned readings, how would you apply the SARA model to solve the problems related to assaults in bars? (Response needs to be 250-300 words for each of the four components of the SARA model.)
Be sure to cite three to five relevant scholarly sources in support of your content. Use only sources found at the government websites, or those provided in Topic Materials.
While APA style is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines,