https://theessaycorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://theessaycorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo-300x75.png admin2023-03-06 11:48:542023-03-06 11:48:54Philosophy 222: anatomy of peace questions
Philosophy 222: anatomy of peace questions
Section II. True/False, Short Answer (2 points each)
- T/F According to The Anatomy of Peace people “in the box” tend to treat other people as objects.
- T/F According to The Anatomy of Peace, telling other people to change tends to be very effective in getting them to change.
- T/F According to The Anatomy of Peace people will only get into a box in which they feel superior if they are from dominant groups (such as by gender, race, or socio-economic class).
- T/F According to The Anatomy of Peace “seeing an equal person as an inferior is an act of violence.”
- T/F According to The Anatomy of Peace “no conflict can be solved when all the parties are convinced that they are right.”
- T/F According to Yusuf and Avi, their programs guarantees that the teenagers who finish their program will never get into trouble again.
- T/F The book describes the leader Saladin as exemplary because he never hurt anyone in war.
- T/F Carol threatened to leave Lou if he insisted on quitting the weekend workshop.
- What happened to Lou’s father’s new car? (Explain briefly.)
- T/F According to The Anatomy of Peace, we cannot make others change, but we can invite them to change.