Leadership Experience Analysis PDA 515
Conduct research and write an 850- to 1000-word essay (2-3 pages, excluding the title and references pages) that discusses the statement: “Young public leaders are usually less effective because they have so little experience.” Include the following:
- Take a position on the statement (agreement or disagreement) and state your position.
- Support your position with three (3) examples from the public sphere.
- Speculate about why some people hold the opposing view to your own (e.g., if you agree with the statement, consider those who disagree with it).
- Explain whether or not the attitude toward young public leaders has changed in the past 50 years, and why.
- Cite at least two (2) peer-reviewed academic sources on each of the three (3) examples you use.
Your assignment must:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the tile of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.