Google is the world’s premier search engine with more than 60,000 searches made every second, which equates to between five and six billion searches on any given day. As a result, the company is highly profitable earning around $100 billion in advertising revenue each year.
Research an organization located in the Kingdom Saudi Arabia and discuss the following:
· What type of search engine technology is the company using?
· Discuss the benefits the company is gaining from using that technology.
· What sort of metrics does the company use to measure the success of the utilized search engine technology?
· What other metrics might the company consider using to measure the success of the utilized search engine technology? Why?
Importance note to follow:
1. Your well-written report should be 4-5 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. To make it easier to read and therefore grade.
2. make sure you clearly delineate each section of your answer so it can be matched with the relevant question.
3. Use APA7 style guidelines, citation reference at least four references as appropriate.
4. Make sure no plagiarism for your written report.
5. In the attachment the related book chapter 6