https://theessaycorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo-300x75.png 0 0 admin https://theessaycorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/logo-300x75.png admin2023-01-23 02:42:312023-01-23 02:42:31interview a social service agency
interview a social service agency
Interview one social service agency that uses advocates within their agency. Interview an individual who works either as an advocate or as a representative who can discuss the role of advocacy within the agency. As a group, write a 1- to 2-page summary of the interview, which is used as part of your final presentation in Week Five. Include the following information:
- Agency or organization and the title of the interviewee
- The advocacy role this individual plays within the agency
- The populations served by this agency
- An advocacy model or template used with each population: Is the advocate speaking on behalf of the client or assisting the client in speaking for him or herself?
- How this individual became involved in the role of advocate
- Ask the interviewee to describe what is most rewarding about his or her work.
- Ask what he or she would change about the job if it were possible to do so.
- Ask this person to identify the reason he or she became an advocate.
- Ask how his or her personal values affect the performance of the duties required.
- Ask how different this responsibility is from what he or she expected when starting the position.