Cja 214 week 5 critical issues in policing paper
CJA 214 Week 5 Critical Issues in Policing Paper
University of Phoenix
Resource: Reference and Citation Examples
Complete the following CJi Interactive activities:
- Ch. 6: The Police and Constitution > Myths & Issues Videos > Issue 1: The Loss of Some Personal Liberty as a Result of the Patriot Act may Actually Protect Liberty
- Ch. 7: The Police: Issues and Challenges > Learning Modules > Types of Force
- Ch. 7: The Police: Issues and Challenges > Learning Modules > Police Liability
- Ch. 7: The Police: Issues and Challenges > Myths & Issues Videos > Myth v. Reality: Police Often have to Confront Dangerous Situations with Deadly Force
- Ch. 7: The Police: Issues and Challenges > Myths & Issues Videos > Issue 1: Profiling
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper explaining critical issues in policing. Address the following key aspects of policing activities and operations:
- Dangers of policing
- Less-than-lethal weapons
- Technology used in policing
- Issues of homeland security and law enforcement relationships
- One additional critical issue in policing that is of interest to you
- Explain the issue.
- Explain how the issue is relevant to this paper.
Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.