Access the template at right.
Update the Title page.
Reflect on your IT experience and background, and provide a response to each question.
Submit to your instructor in the Assignment Files tab.
IT Experience Pre-Assessment
- How long have you used a computer?
- What are the top three software applications you use frequently?
- Do you have a Home network? Did you set it up by yourself?
- Do you use a Smartphone? Have you downloaded the University of Phoenix app?
- How many IT specific courses have you taken at any school?
- Do you have a close relative or friend in IT?
- When you come across a technology word you do not know, where do you go to find out what it means?
- Are you currently or recently employed in an IT job? How long? In what functional area?
- What IT position do you want in five years?
- What kind of things do you do to keep current on IT topics?
CIS/207 Week 1 Individual: Effect of Systems on Business
CIS/207 Week 1 Reflection of Personal IT Background
CIS/207 Week 2 Individual: Information Use Paper
CIS/207 Week 2 Learning Team: New System Proposal
CIS/207 Week 3 Individual: Web or Mobile System Paper
CIS/207 Week 3 Learning Team: New System Proposal
CIS/207 Week 4 Individual: System Evaluation Paper
CIS/207 Week 4 Learning Team: New System Proposal
CIS/207 Week 5 Learning Team: New System Proposal
CIS/207 Week 5 Learning Team: New System Proposal Presentation
CIS/207 Week 5 Learning Team: New System Proposal (Preparation)