Case study: business applications of java
Can you provide a solution for the following?
Write an application containing an array of 10 String values, and display them in ascending order.
I am asking because i ask for a basic knowledge of java in order to properly write my paper. If answer correctly, then i am willing to up the price an additional $5.00.
ATM Im am receiving replies from java experts that cannot provide a simple solution to this above question.
Write a two to four (2-4) page paper in which you:
- Summarize the main points of the article.
- Select two (2) features (e.g., class, object, etc.) of the Java programming language that make it well suited for business applications. Provide one (1) example of a scenario in which each feature is used in business to support your response.
- Provide one (1) example of a scenario which illustrates that Java programs that make simple and complex decisions are useful in business. Justify your response.
- Speculate on the overall trend of the application of Java within the business world over the next five (5) years. Justify your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Compare and contrast classes and objects in Java.
- Demonstrate the ability to program simple and complex decisions in Java.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in Java programming.
- Write clearly and concisely about Java programming using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.