Business finance – accounting week 3 international assignment
As companies expand abroad and decide to enter foreign markets, a host of items need to be considered. Please complete the following scenario:
You are hired as a consultant to help a midsize U.S.-based company expand into new regions. The company is currently only in the U.S. domestic market. You are tasked with selecting three host countries for the company to expand into within the next five years.
For this assignment, you may select the industry of the company and the three host countries. Prepare a persuasive report on why you have selected these specific host countries. In addition, state the mode of entry for each country and any challenges that need to be addressed. (This should not be a narrative but a business report. Please do not use “I”).
In your paper,
· Create a fictitious company with a brief background (size, industry, organizational style, etc.).
· Select three host countries for the company’s international expansion.
· Analyze three host countries regarding the viability of the company expanding into each one.
· Explain the mode of entry into each country.
· Address any challenges that may arise for entering each host country.
· Include at least one chart, table, or graph. Please review Tables, Images, & AppendicesLinks to an external site.
The International Expansion: New Venture paper
· must be 600 words in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA Style.
· must include a separate title page with the following in title case:
o title of paper in bold font
§ Space should appear between the title and the rest of the information on the title page.
o student’s name
o name of institution
o course name and number
o instructor’s name
o due date
· must utilize academic voice.
· must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph.
o Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
· must use at least six recent credible sources, two of which must to scholarly
· must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA Style