The purpose of assignment is to identify and analyze healthcare data and possible factors that influenced the results. This assignment is intended to allow you to show evidence of achievement of identifying and evaluating healthcare data and subsequent actions to pursue.
Requirements: The KIDS COUNT online data center is a project of the Annie E. Casey Foundation to track the well-being of children in the United States. Data can be accessed by location or by topics such as demographics, economic well-being, education, family & community, health and safety & risky behaviors.
- Choose a location
- Choose a topic
- Choose a single national indicator
- Review the Table (You need a minimum of four years of data)
- Select the Trends Tab
In your assignment,
- Summarize the selection criteria.
- Include a copy of the data/Trend.
- Analyze the trend over time.
- Identify three reasons to describe possible causes for the trends.
- A website can only count as one reference, regardless of the number of pages reviewed.
- Include a minimum of three scholarly resources, in addition to any provided resources in the course.
3 Scholarly references required