In this activity, evaluate the policy that you analyzed for your final project using the U.S. Government Accountability Office’s (GAO) best practices and leading practices in collaboration. Provide a high-level overview of how you think the policy that you analyzed is performing or did perform on these measures and recommendations for how efforts could be improved.
- Define and articulate a common outcome.
- Establish mutually reinforcing or joint strategies.
- Identify and address needs by leveraging resources.
- Agree on roles and responsibilities.
- Establish compatible policies, procedures, and other means to operate across agency boundaries.
- Develop mechanisms to monitor, evaluate, and report on results.
- Reinforce agency accountability for collaborative efforts through agency plans and reports.
- Reinforce individual accountability for collaborative efforts through performance management systems.
For your initial post, do the following:
Write a post of 1 to 2 paragraphs.
Consider content from other parts of the course where appropriate. Use proper citation methods for your discipline when referencing scholarly or popular sources.